Searching for a tool to use D for web development with Apache
TSalm via Digitalmars-d-announce
2014-10-12 16:46:11 UTC
Hello,

Does it exist a project to use D in web development with Apache;
not for CGI scripts, but rather like what PHP does ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

I hope this is the correct forum to post my question on. Sorry if
not.

Regards.
-TSalm
Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-announce
2014-10-12 16:58:02 UTC
You should check www.vibed.org
And next time please post questions in D.learn
Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d-announce
2014-10-12 16:58:37 UTC
Post by TSalm via Digitalmars-d-announce
Hello,
Does it exist a project to use D in web development with Apache; not for
CGI scripts, but rather like what PHP does ?
Not really sure exactly what you mean by "like what PHP does", but yes,
Vibe.d is generally considered fantastic: http://vibed.org/

Someone should be able to help you get it set up with Apache over at
Vibe's forums.
Post by TSalm via Digitalmars-d-announce
Thanks in advance for your help.
I hope this is the correct forum to post my question on. Sorry if not.
This digitalmars.D.announce forum is for announcements. This question
would go in digitalmars.D.
TSalm via Digitalmars-d-announce
2014-10-13 07:05:24 UTC
Post by Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d-announce
Post by TSalm via Digitalmars-d-announce
Hello,
Does it exist a project to use D in web development with
Apache; not for
CGI scripts, but rather like what PHP does ?
Not really sure exactly what you mean by "like what PHP does",
http://vibed.org/
Someone should be able to help you get it set up with Apache
over at Vibe's forums.
Post by TSalm via Digitalmars-d-announce
Thanks in advance for your help.
I hope this is the correct forum to post my question on. Sorry if not.
This digitalmars.D.announce forum is for announcements. This
question would go in digitalmars.D.
Thanks you.
Sorry to post this on the wrong forum ... I thought
digitalmars.D.Learn and digitalmars.d are for D questions only,
not for "externals" tools. Sorry.